[Lapg] [Scpg] : Volunteers needed this Friday to install a LIVING ROOF

Dennis Pilien dpilien98 at yahoo.com
Tue May 20 23:23:42 PDT 2008

Hi Rachel,
I'm not able to attend and help, as we have school and an awards banquet Friday. If there are other future activities that are similar, we would like to be invited to help. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon. I would like to involve my seniors to perhaps get community service and develop teams that help the community environmentally/permaculturally as an integral part of their science research project course this fall. The course is a research methodology and applications course whose theme is "Urban Environmental Issues and Their Solutions".
Thanks,
Dennis Pilien
Lead Teacher
Global Environmental Science Academy