[Lapg] Fw: Environmental Charter High School Needs a Gardening Teacher!

Joan Stevens mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 22 14:58:05 PDT 2009

Great part-time opportunity for those who love to share gardening with a bunch of interested young people in a very supportive environment!
Joan

"...the greatest change we need to make is from consumption to production, even if on a small scale, in our own gardens. If only 10% of us do this, there is enough for everyone.
Hence the futility of revolutionaries who have no gardens, who depend on the very system they attack, and who produce words and bullets, not food and shelter."

- Bill Mollison