[Lapg] clay resource

Kat James katjames711 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 23 00:52:52 PST 2009

Hello All,We currently have a lot (about a ton)  of 5 gallon buckets full of clay (unfired, dry flutes that did not make it to the final round).  It is clean and ready to use in your building project.  We really do not want this to go to the landfill but we are needing to free up the space and can't keep it for much longer.  Please forward to friends. Let me know when it can be picked up.  The shop is open from 7am till at least 6pm.  We are at:  2751 E 11th St, 90023.  Songbird Ocarinas. Feel free to call me, Kat at 323. 708. 8095.  Bring a truck, it is heavy.Thanks,Kat