[Lapg] Fwd: [SoCalPetRabbits] Orange County: Emergency Rabbit Placement

Joan Stevens mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 16 22:43:24 PST 2009

Rabbits are great Permaculture pets! Your garden could use the straw as mulch and once it goes thru the bunny it's a wonderful source of fertility. I'd live to see a rabbit tractor!
If you are at all interested it sounds like this is a great bunn who needs a home.
Joan

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: