[Lapg] OC Permaculture Course continues this weekend

L. Santoyo santoyo at earthflow.com
Mon Aug 9 12:26:14 PDT 2010

Please tell your friends!
It's not too late to join in the Orange County Permaculture Design Course
Series
http://earthflow.com/OCPDC2.php

(Permaculture Design Course make-up session #2)

We had a great first weekend at Orange Coast College- thanks again to Rick
Harlow and Debbie Cook for hosting us.

The series continues this weekend at The Annelise School in Laguna Canyon.
We will present "Principles and Practices of Permaculture" and explore a
more in-depth understanding of "Reading the Patterns of the Landscape."

Additional sessions will include hands-on gardening, natural building and
more.

EarthFlow Design Works
http://earthflow.com