[Lapg] anyone know the name of the japanese anime about ecology and natural farming ?

Andrew Rasmussen ecohealer at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 12:26:05 PDT 2011

I saw a few episodes of a japanese style animated series about a girl
who obtains power to turn into an earth godess, and she learns from a
wise man mentor about the ways of natural farming and ecology.
I sense that many of the ideas were inspired by Masanobu Fukuoka
Does anyone know the name of this series ?

(Its not Princess Mononoke or Nausicaa of the valley of the wind have
ecological themes)