[Lapg] fish species for aquaponics?

Ray Cirino cobanation at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 13 22:02:28 PST 2011

Hay Steve,
As you know talopia need warm water,but maybe a green house with a grape vine over it may work.If you need talopia Ranch 00 Markets have live ones and cat fish.
Ray
The Great Challenges we now face as a species present the very opportunities that are giving birth to Ecological, Psychological, and Spiritual Sustainability.