[Lapg] Moringa seeds (and more)

Dennis Pilien dpilien98 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 17 13:15:02 PDT 2012

Ty,
I just thought of a great place to tour a working urban farm and person there to visit. She is named "Mary" (I don't know her last name) a person who grows gardens at the Hathaway Ranch in Santa Fe Springs. She actually uses the medicines and food from the plants she grows and lives onsite. She is very knowledgeable about plants and will do trades. I traded her some California native plant species for some African gourd seeds and other seeds. She learned a lot from her native Kenya where she studied native plant medicines and grew up. Call the ranch for a tours or just call the ranch to speak to Mary. She will be glad to meet with you. I met her last year and was very impressed with her. Hathaway Ranch, 11901 Florence Ave  Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670, (562) 777-3444.
Best,
Dennis Pilien