[Orange County, CA Permaculture] Nov 27 10am-4pm The Black Friday Junkyard Tour in the middle of the largest waste stream on Earth./Sun Valley

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Tue Nov 17 08:11:45 PST 2015

Nov 27 2015 10-4pm The Black Friday Junkyard Tour in the middle of the largest waste stream on Earth. Los Angeles
contact 818-834-7074 cost 25
Join us on a rare adventure through several junkyards that people aren't allowed to go until now. I'll show you things that you won't believe where everything is possible the moment you see that one thing that triggers your imagination. I will be your guide into the largest waste stream pointed to China. We will all work together to find your treasure, because it works better that way. Fee:$25 lunch not included thank you . Ray Cirino

Join us on a rare adventure through several junkyards that people aren't allowed to go until now. I'll show you things that you won't believe where everything is possible the moment you see that one thing that triggers your imagination. I will be your guide into the largest waste stream pointed to China. We will all work together to find your treasure, because it works better that way. Fee:$25 lunch not

included.

The Great Challenges we now face as a species present the very opportunities that are giving birth to Ecological, Psychological, and Spiritual Sustainability.