[Sdpg] Bio-diesel Workshop, April 7 Santa Barbara Ca

sdpg-admin at arashi.com sdpg-admin at arashi.com
Sat Mar 23 16:29:59 PST 2002

Learn how to make clean-burning renewable diesel fuel from used vegetable
oil.

When: Sunday, April 7; 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Where:  Held at the Community Environmental Council, 930 Miramonte Drive,
Santa
Barbara

Cost: $25 ($15 for members of Get Oil Out!)

RSVP required: (805) 961-3968, or abe at solforce.com

Sponsored by: Get Oil Out!, BioBrothers, and Common Vision of Santa Cruz

To keep the cost affordable, the workshop will include a "potluck and pizza"
lunch. Please indicate what you will be bringing when you RSVP.

Biodiesel runs in any diesel engine and is considered a clean burning
alternative fuel by the Department of Energy.  Learn how to make your own
premium-grade diesel fuel using waste fryer oil from local restaurants ‹ for
less than the price of fuel at the pump.  Save money, improve air quality, and
help keep waste oil out of our landfill.

Also, learn how local grassroots activists are joining to purchase pre-made
biodiesel for use in Santa Barbara.

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
(805) 962-2571
sbpcnet at silcom.com

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in new directions, in order to
grow." - Anonymous