[Sdpg] Where to obtain water tanks (for rainwater collection) and about my very cool weekend, thanks to you!!

Colin Leath cleath at j9k.org
Tue Feb 20 17:21:15 PST 2007

I'm looking to get one 300-500-gallon water tank for rainwater
collection. .  . just for a start.

Do you have any suggestions on sources?

The folks at earthaven managed to get a bunch of these plastic tanks
in wire cages that I think once held soda syrup. . .  I will ask them.

I'll probably miss the rain for this year, but will be ready for the
next season at least.

Also, I just wrote up something on my very cool weekend, thanks hugely
to you who I met through sd permaculture and sd food not lawns. . .

http://carfreeuniverse.org/Members/colin/electricwarriors/

I'm currently getting ready to grow my first Tempeh culture. (Rhizopus
oligosporus)

Let me know about the water tanks!

If you took pictures at the garden workshop at my grandma's house,
(Paul, Mike)--send them to me and I'll post them!

Colin
--
Pueblo Watershed, Turtle Island, Earthcare Nation
http://sdfoodnotlawns.com