[Sdpg] New site for helping introduce San Diegans to PC

Colin Leath cleath at j9k.org
Mon Feb 18 02:57:22 PST 2008

 Ideally we could have people specify their neighborhoods too, but this is a
start.

San Diego Permaculture <http://sdperm.blogspot.com/>
http://sdperm.blogspot.com/

Sign up here to receive updates about San Diego Permaculture events. This
list will primarily be used to introduce people to permaculture (PC). We
will announce the showing of videos as well as workshops that help people
new to PC understand what it is about.

Peace,
Colin
--
Contribute to the blogs, calendars, maps, photos, videos & links at
SD/TJ Design, Plant, Harvest: