[Santa_Cruz_Permaculture] Optical Surveying Advanced Permaculture Course with Tom Ward

Melanie Mindlin sassetta at mind.net
Thu Apr 14 08:32:12 PDT 2011

Optical Surveying: Layout Skills for Earthworks and Water
Advanced Permaculture Course with Tom Ward
June 3-5 and June 17-19
6 day course held at Wolf Gulch, Southern Oregon
Cost: $500 includes camping; early registration by May 15th-$420
To register contact sassetta at mind.net, 541-482-7909
Lots of information, including student reviews, on our website at
siskiyoupermaculture.com

Optical Surveying offers essential skills for implementing
permaculture projects.  Tom Ward teaches the use of surveying tools,
keyline, mapping, flagging, staking, trails, ponds, swale building,
pump lift, water pressure, tools practice and the use of surveying
applications for permaculture projects.  The course is held at Wolf
Gulch Ranch where Tom has designed and surveyed trails, ponds,
swales, keyline terraces and water and irrigation systems for the
past 10 years.

This course is open to everyone with a working knowledge of
permaculture.  Those with a PDC certificate can get an Advanced
Permaculture Certificate for this course.  We hope you can join us
for this special course in Southern Oregon.