[Santa Cruz, CA Permaculture] Men's Earth Skills Gathering October 10-14th

Acorn Gathering acorngathering at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 09:49:12 PDT 2018

This is an invitation to gather with Men from all walks of life, spending
time in nature while crafting & learning Earth-based skills.

Please consider joining us! GO to our website
<http://www.elderberrygathering.com> to read more about it!

REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
REGISTER HERE <http://www.elderberrygathering.com/registration-information>.
Space is limited so reserve your spot soon!

Click to read more about it:

Elderberry Men’s Gathering
<http://www.elderberrygathering.com/mens-gathering>

October 10th-14th, 2018

We will spend 4 days and 4 nights in a pristine canyon by the ocean on the
Gaviota Coast, learning earth-based skills, celebrating life, sharing
stories, songs, games, counsel and great food. This is an opportunity to
take time away from our technologically busy lives and immerse ourselves in
a nature-based village-like setting.

We have chosen a select group of skilled instructors & community leaders to
offer their knowledge to guide our experiences during these gatherings.
Learn skills such as friction fire, cordage, stone tools, shelter, archery,
basketry, hide tanning, drum-making, black-smithing, permaculture, natural
building, yoga, music & more.

*www.elderberrygathering.com <http://www.elderberrygathering.com>*
*elderberrygathering at gmail.com <elderberrygathering at gmail.com>*

*~Please share with friends who you think may be interested~*

*Thank you!*

--
The Acorn Gathering: Finding connection through earth-based skills and
primitive technology
acorngathering at gmail.com