Sixty Minutes Report on the Farm Bureau

jasper eiler jaspereiler at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 10 16:15:48 PDT 2000

Hi Paul n Shelley,

Thanks for sending the message about 60 minutes.
Unfortunately, I was unable to watch.  My father,
however told me that it has some good clips that would
be good to include in a multimedia presentation that
I'm preparing for my senior project presentation at
Prescott College.

Please, let me know if you know anyone that taped it
and would be willing to loan or sell me a copy.  If
you'd like to call my phone # is 805/687-5569.
Thanks.

Jasper