disarmy gathering at the borders

EWerb at aol.com EWerb at aol.com
Mon Oct 23 11:54:09 PDT 2000

as in: to disarm

want flies with that?
bring your own fine wine...(what's left)

Dear GWSS Action Group,

Any of you coming to the GWSS Environmental Task Force meeting should know
about the room change.  Hope to see you there look for me and take one of my
window signs at either meeting on the 24 or 26, NO SPRAY, People over
Poisons and Profits.

For the 26th don't forget to register with Barbara Hass either by phone or
9-10 am and please give me a copy of your testimony.

At the very least we need to all urge everyone to write. 200,000 letters
preserved the organic food standards. There are so many people besides the
MCS Population at risk, if we can all do our part to out reach,  We can make
a difference, I truly believe it. Let's stop the chemical trespass on our
properties and communities. To help those of you writing, I will post a
draft of my speech later today, however by Thursday, it will probably change
due to what is learned at the first GWSS Environmental Task Force Meeting.

Linda J. McElver   (MCS disabled)
GWSS Environmental Task Force
1930 Castillo Ct
San Luis Obispo, CA 93405