[Scpg] Special Guest/SCPG Video Discussion Mtg/Mar 13 in Santa Barbara

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Wed Mar 12 05:58:38 PST 2003

Hi Everyone-

Larry & Kathryn Santoyo will be joining us for our Video Discussion meeting
this week on Thur March 13, at 7pm, at the Sola House 312 E Sola .

We are very happy to have them join us, and thought in order to have some
relaxed talk time together before the video, for those who can come early,
we will meet at 6:30 and have some light snacks.  I'll bring some prepared
pizza crusts and pizza sauce, feel free to bring some stuff from your
Garden to share and add to the mix! Basil, garlic, tomatoes, any small
addition. We'll try for a little salad too.

Hope to see you there, and don't forget to bring your favorite seed
catalogs for this sessions Share & Tell.  Larry & Kathryn are bringing some
plants for sale from their plant nursery in Los Osos, also a plant list of
other great stuff they have available.

Hope to see you there-

Margie Bushman

Directions to called the Sola House is 312 E. Sola
St, cross street is Garden. It is a two story wooden house, olive green
with teal blue trim.

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
(805) 962-2571
sbpcnet at silcom.com

www.sbpermaculture.org

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in new directions, in order
to grow." - Anonymous