[Scpg] PC from Auustralia Looking for Place to Stay in Pasedena Area early March 2004

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Sat Feb 7 15:42:15 PST 2004

hello
  Forwarding this email from Steve Burns PC from Australia looking for a
place to Stay in Pasedena Area early March 2004
                       wes

I will still be in Australia and so cannot attend the Feb 12 video
discussion group, but would appreciate someone mentioning that I'll be
coming back to LA in early March and am hoping to find somewhere to stay
for about 3 months in the Pasadena area.  Joan Stevens can be a referee for
me.  I'm a vegetarian permaculturalist from Australia, have 5 acres here
about 20 mins from David Holmgren's place.  I'm actively involved in the
Green party here  and will be in Pasadena/Monrovia for work for March - May
then possibly travelling a little in the US/Canada.  I've never been to
Burning Man but have been know to wear my kilt to nightclubs and weddings!

Ideally I'd like to have a room in a shared house or perhaps board with a
family who have a spare room.  Would it be OK for someone to pass this
information on at the meeting?

warm regards,

Steve Burns