[Scpg] This Sat 10 am Water Management and Local Food Production at Fairview Gardens , Goleta - with David Cleveland and an organic farmer to present

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Thu Oct 13 07:05:46 PDT 2005

This Saturday, our workshop on Water Management and Local Food Production
will feature David Cleveland and a well-known organic farmer and other
presenters at Fairview Gardens at 10 AM... we still have empty slots for
adults?
Thanks,

Phil

Philip Grant, PhD
Executive Coordinator, Institute of Reverential Ecology
133 East de la Guerra, #328, Santa Barbara, CA 93101
www. reverentialecology.org
(tel) 805.201.2810