[Scpg] water permeable paths

JLOjai at aol.com JLOjai at aol.com
Thu Jun 15 11:52:24 PDT 2006

Hi Folks,
My house is undergoing an addition and my contractor wants to add about 120
sq. feet of concrete pathway to the side of the house. I really don't want to
do  this. Anybody have any ideas for a more water-permeable pathway that is
still  easy to navigate for an 86-year old woman who will be using the walkway?
I  think gravel is out because the footing is not firm enough for her.
I really don't want to add more to the stormwater runoff situation.
Anyone have any ideas?  Or know of someone I could contact who might  be able
to offer  consulting services?
Is anyone familiar with a material called "road base"?
Julie in Ojai