[Scpg] Summer Permaculture Internship with Stipend

BarkingFrogsPC at aol.com BarkingFrogsPC at aol.com
Sat Mar 17 07:07:59 PDT 2007

Please post or announce:

Summer Internship with Stipend

Barking Frogs Permaculture offers one summer internship with a $500 stipend
for summer 2007.   The internship will be for at least six weeks, ending no
earlier than Sept. 15. at Barking Frogs Permaculture Center in North-Central
Florida.   The intern selected will be required to find housing locally or tent in
his/her own camping equipment.   For more information, visit our web site,
www.BarkingFrogsPermaculture.org or send an email to Dan Hemenway at
BarkingFrogsPC at aol.com    .   Deadline for applications is June 15, but the internship
may be filled before then if we find an ideal candidate.

Barking Frogs Permaculture Center
www.barkingfrogspermaculture.org

Our 12th Annual Permaculture Design Course Online begins Oct. 14, 2007.   The
protocol for our Annual Permaculture Design Course Online is at
http://www.barkingfrogspermaculture.org/Protocol7_05_06.pdf  Our next live program is Aug.
17-26th on Nantucket, Massachusetts. Contact Dylan at: dryfly2000 at yahoo.com

A complete list of Yankee Permaculture publications by category may be
downloaded from:

http://www.barkingfrogspermaculture.org/YPCpublicationsbycategory.pdf