[Scpg] Spreading the Word for Permaculture Teacher Training

Tao Orion tao at aprovecho.net
Tue Apr 10 12:54:28 PDT 2007

Greetings,
 My name is Tao Orion. I am helping to organize a Permaculture Teacher
Training Course at Aprovecho in Cottage Grove, OR in June 2007. I have been
working closely with Jude Hobbs to get this course rolling, and we are
wondering if you are able to spread the word to past PDC course participants
or others you know who may be interested in taking their knowledge to the
next level through a Teacher Training. I have attached a description of the
course to this email for further information. Please feel free to make
copies of the course info to post at your site or other appropriate venues
as well. Thank you for your consideration, and feel free to email me with
any questions you may have.

Tao Orion
Garden Coordinator
Aprovecho
www.aprovecho.net

"Let the beauty you love be what you do." --Rumi