[Scpg] Racoons

Andrew @ Beauty Grows andrew at beautygrows.com
Thu Jul 5 16:58:14 PDT 2007

A client of mine had tried everything from coyote urine to any number of
repellants and after a little research I found the Scarecrow Sprinkler.
It works very well, so we actually hard-irrigated it permanently. It
uses a 9 volt battery so we're working on a solar modification. I don't
know if this applies to them in a greenhouse, but maybe?

Hope this helps - these things are brilliant!

~Andrew

About $60 here;
http://pondparts.com/subcat274.html?source=google
<http://pondparts.com/subcat274.html?source=google&gclid=CJza2rjOkY0CFRK
1YgodpxmjoQ> &gclid=CJza2rjOkY0CFRK1YgodpxmjoQ

Andrew A. Draper
Beauty Grows Landscape and Design
please visit: www.beautygrows.com
323.251.5321