[Scpg] perma grad student looking for housing in SB area

eric humel ehumel at excite.com
Tue Jul 10 11:51:44 PDT 2007

Greetings
I am moving to the Santa Barbara area in September to begin a PhD in cultural anthropology, focusing in traditional ecological knowledge and the maintenance of stability.

I thought I might put this out there as I need a place to live, preferably within biking distance to the university, but I am open to other options - besides a bike I have diesel wvo transportation.

My background is in agroecology and permaculture design, and a simple space surrounded by a garden would be ideal.

Thanks for any leads!

Eric Humel
(949) 632 7462
El Toro, South Orange County