[Scpg] perma grad student looking for housing in SB area

Shawn Waggener shwag at animail.net
Tue Jul 10 15:18:49 PDT 2007

Eric,
    Your area of study sounds fascinating!  What institution are you earning it at?  I am also a permaculture design course graduate, and will be looking for a place to rent in Santa Barbara in January.  I would love to be able to live with several other people on some land in the SB area in some form of sustainable ecovillage.  There may already be some established communities like this, but I don't know if they're accepting new members.  I have some cash that I could put down towards some land in SB if several other people could come up with some to match.  The plan for me now is to just something small  in Isla Vista.  Good luck in your search...

Namaste,
Shawn