[Scpg] Shop Local, Support Fund for Santa Barbara non profit

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Sat Dec 8 09:22:12 PST 2007

Hi everyone,

See below for a chance to support local business and the Fund for
Santa Barbara that supports so many  small non-profits like ours,
(Santa Barbara Permaculture Network) with environmental and social
justice goals.  The Fund for Santa Barbara helped us with our most
recent program "Food, Culture & Future Generations" with Ed
Mendoza.  Thank you Fund for Santa Barbara!

-Finish Up (or Start) Your Holiday Shopping with The Fund for Santa Barbara-
Arcobaleno Trade (fair trade), Drishti Yoga Essentials, S.O.A.P., &
Vespa Santa Barbara Will Donate a Portion of their Proceeds to the Fund
Friday, December 7 through Sunday, December 9th

For all the details go towww.fundforsantabarbara.org

It's that time of year again - the days are shorter, the nights are
cooler and all the TV pundits are talking about "consumer
confidence". Well, here at the Fund, we think you can have a festive
holiday season without succumbing to a the mass marketing frenzy. But
for those of you who still have some holiday shopping to do, and
would like to find a way to do it while still supporting the things
you believe in, we have an answer...

Some very generous local businesses have teamed up with the Fund for
Santa Barbara . Arcobaleno Trade, Drishti Yoga Essentials, SOAP, and
Vespa Santa Barbara will be donating a portion of this weekend's
proceeds (Friday, December 7th through Sunday, December 9th) to the
Fund for Santa Barbara.
SO if that year-end bonus is burning a hole in your pocket... let us help!

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
(805) 962-2571
P.O. Box 92156, Santa Barbara, CA 93190
margie at sbpermaculture.org
www.sbpermaculture.org

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in new directions, in
order to grow." - Anonymous