[Scpg] West Coast Women's Permaculture Gathering

Camille Cimino camillecimino at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 21:29:52 PST 2008

** Please Forward Freely **

West Coast Women's Permaculture Gathering

Spring 2009 - Quail Springs, CA

We propose a casual gathering of women interested in Permaculture for a long
weekend at Quail Springs.

The weekend will include workshops, group sessions, skill shares, hands-on,
networking, project sharing, teaching support and training, natural
building, permaculture design, and wide open to other possibilities.

We request your participation as leaders, workshop teachers, coordinators,
organizers, facilitators, planners and marketing.

This will be a self-organized and group-initiated retreat.

Possible dates for the gathering at Quail Springs are weekends in April and
May except for April 18 & 19.

http://www.quailsprings.org/

Please let us know if you have a preference.

We want to keep this event at cost pricing.  That is estimated at
approximately $100 -$150 per person for all three days including meals.

Please let us know if you are interested in participating.

Thanks,

Joan Stevens & Camille Cimino

Feel free to contact us at:

Joan Stevens