[Scpg] -SBOrgGdn- Gopher Stopper Clover -- a nitrogen fixer that deters gophers!

loren luyendyk loren at sborganics.com
Sun Feb 15 11:13:54 PST 2009

You can find this plant growing all over the place.  picture  I am sure you could collect your own seed if you wanted.
It has a single stem and it reaches about 2 ft high.  I think it just deters gophers from eating itself, not other plants, kind of like gopher spurge.  If you did a 3 ft wide strip around your garden it might keep gophers out.  But the unknown good benefit of that would be lots of nitrogen rich biomass!

Loren Luyendyk
(805) 452-8249
www.sborganics.com
www.surferswithoutborders.org