[Scpg] TODAY/Pizza Benefit for Santa Barbara Botanic Garden

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Thu Mar 12 08:06:53 PDT 2009

Hey everybody, all non-profits can use some help in these tough
economic times, here's one way you can help out and have fun-

California Pizza Kitchen Restaurant
March 12, All Day

On Thursday, March 12 & March 19 the California Pizza Kitchen
Restaurant in Paseo Nuevo will host a flavorsome fundraising event
for the Santa Barbara Botanic Garden.

  All you have to do is present attached flyer and 20% of your check
will help fund the Garden's horticulture, research, education and
conservation programs.
The proceeds will extend to both lunch and dinner and for meals that
are both dine in and take-out.
Don't miss out on this wonderful opportunity! Pass this flyer out to
friends and family and help watch the Garden grow!

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
    an educational non-profit since 2000
(805) 962-2571
P.O. Box 92156, Santa Barbara, CA 93190
margie at sbpermaculture.org
www.sbpermaculture.org

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in new directions, in
order to grow." - Anonymous

First Annual Southern California Permaculture Convergence August 2008
http://socalifornia.permacultureconvergence.org