[Scpg] [hd-films-sb] Live Oak Music Festival

bob banner info at hopedance.org
Sun May 10 12:04:06 PDT 2009

Begin forwarded message:

> From: bob banner <bob.banner at gmail.com>
> Date: May 10, 2009 10:49:28 AM PDT
> To: sustainable-slo at hopedance.net, media-sb at hopedance.net, hd-l at hopedance.net
> Subject: Live Oak Music Festival
>

>>> From: "Elaine Genasci" <egenasci at charter.net>
>>>

>>> Contact:       Elaine Genasci, Promotions Coordinator
>>>                         805-458-3978
>>>                         egenasci at charter.net
>>>
>>> 21st Annual Live Oak Music Festival
>>> Fundraiser to Support KCBX Public Radio
>>>
>>> San Luis Obispo/Santa Barbara – It’s the 21st Annual Live Oak
>>> Music Festival, a three day concert and camping event held every
>>> year on Father’s Day weekend in the beautiful and peaceful hills
>>> off Hwy 154, above Santa Barbara, California. This year’s festival
>>> will be held on June 19, 20, and 21, 2009. 100% of Live Oak
>>> proceeds go to support San Luis Obispo’s KCBX Public Radio, a non-
>>> profit organization!
>>>            Musical artist are booked and confirmed!  Grammy
>>> Winning Rodney Crowell, Anonymous 4 with Darol Anger and Scott
>>> Nygaard, Grammy Winning Early Americana -The Subdudes , 2008
>>> Grammy winning bluegrass album of the year - Jim Lauderdale
>>> Bluegrass Band, New Orleans rockin' R&B - Dave Alvin and the
>>> Guilty Women, Old Blind Dogs, Trombone Shorty and Orleans Avenue,
>>> Amanda Shaw The Cute Guys,  Cajun Girlyman, Masanga Marimba
>>> Ensemble Music of Zimbabwe & Latin America …and more to come!
>>>            Live Oak, as it has become affectionately known, is
>>> more than just a music festival — it is an experience rooted in
>>> music and community. These two elements together create a three-
>>> day journey into a timeless place that is far removed from work
>>> and schedules.  The festival features an aural collage of live
>>> music ranging from traditional, folk, bluegrass and gospel, to
>>> blues, jazz, classical and world music.
>>>            KCBX Public Radio was founded in 1975 and is a listener
>>> supported, non-profit organization, serving the County of San Luis
>>> Obispo with interests in classical music, jazz, alternative
>>> musical arts, and public affairs programs.  KCBX also encourages
>>> an interest in and appreciation of fine arts and issue oriented
>>> news for the people of our community.
>>> To see the complete three day concert line-up and to order your
>>> tickets for the 2009 Live Oak Music Festival, please visit the
>>> website at www.liveoakfest.org   If ordered from the website
>>> ticket prices are:  full festival adult tickets are $115, teen
>>> tickets $75 and children’s tickets $35.  Day tickets are $35 for
>>> adults and teens and $15 for children. 805-781-3030
>>>                                                       ###

__________________
Bob Banner
Publisher & Director

HopeDance
Radical Solutions Inspiring Hope  •  2975 Vineyard Dr.  •  Templeton,
CA 93465  •   805.369-0203
HopeDance at Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/group/hopedance

edible SLO: Celebrating Local Food, Farmers and Healthy Food in SLO
County
2975 Vineyard Dr.  •  Templeton, CA 93465  •   805.369-0203
http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/group/ediblesanluisobispo
http://www.ediblesanluisobispo.com

FiLMs, PRiNT & Web: info at hopedance.org / http://www.hopedance.org /
805.369-0203
TRANSITION:
Transition Initiative PORTAL: http://www.hopedance.org/cms/content/view/535/1
Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/

Disclaimer:
The information we send out originates from reliable sources which we
believe to be accurate; but this cannot be guaranteed. We are not
responsible for any errors or omissions and we disclaim any liability
incurred as a consequence of any of the content.