[Scpg] new ecotherapy blog on Huffington Post! please add your thoughts...

LBUZZELL at aol.com LBUZZELL at aol.com
Mon Jul 6 11:01:31 PDT 2009

Can you help people around the world learn more about how nature-contact
heals body, mind, heart and soul?

Thanks to our publisher, Sierra Club  Books, I now have a regular
ecotherapy blog on Huffington Post (_www.huffingtonpost.com_
(http://www.huffingtonpost.com) ), the biggest  and most influential online newspaper that is read
by hundreds of thousands  of people all over the world every day.

I'm hoping that some  of you will join me in helping people learn more
about ecotherapy by posting  comments and sharing your thoughts, experiences and
activities relating to  ecotherapy.  Just go to
_www.huffingtonpost.com/linda-buzzell_ (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/linda-buzzell)   and you'll see
the posts I've made so far.  On any of these posts, you  can add your
comments.

I'm hoping that we can make an  impact this way.  Every comment (however
brief!) on a topic is a "vote" for  the importance of that subject, so your
comments really  help.

Thanks,

Linda Buzzell, M.A., M.F.T.
Co-editor,  "Ecotherapy: Healing with Nature in Mind" (Sierra Club Books
2009)
_www.huffingtonpost.com/linda-buzzell_
(http://www.huffingtonpost.com/linda-buzzell)
_www.ecotherapyheals.com_ (http://www.ecotherapyheals.com)
Founder, International Association for Ecotherapy
(http://thoughtoffering.blogs.com/ecotherapy)
Editor, "Ecotherapy News"  (http://thoughtoffering.blogs.com/ecotherapy)
Santa Barbara, California, USA

**************Looking for love this summer? Find it now on AOL Personals.