[Scpg] [hd-films-sb] OJAI FORUM ON THE NEW ECONOMY / Forum registration / SEP 25-27

bob banner info at hopedance.org
Fri Aug 7 15:50:32 PDT 2009

SEP 25-27 2009
OJAI FORUM ON THE NEW ECONOMY
SAVE THE DATE:
Local healthy communities - Civic engagement - Global sustainability!
The confluence of various tipping points in global, national and local
economies have come together to provide an extraordinary opening for
innovation and positive social change. You are invited to participate
in a deep exploration and appreciative inquiry into the design of an
action-based road map leading to new models for a vibrant economy and
local community empowerment in Ojai and beyond.

 From the HopeDance article:
<<Henderson will be a featured presenter (via satellite) at The 2009
Ojai Forum on the New Economy: Healthy Local Communities, Civic
Engagement and Global Sustainability (www.ojaiforum.com), which is
being convened by the Ojai Economy Group (OEG). The forum will begin
Friday, September 25, with a working dinner of locally grown fare,
followed by an interactive [skype] discussion co-chaired by Henderson (www.hazelhenderson.com
), socially responsible investment consultant Stuart Valentine (www.iowapam.com
), and Rinaldo Brutoco, founder of the World Business Academy (www.worldbusiness.org
). The following two days will be structured around intensive
workshops dedicated to the development of specific action plans for
strengthening the local economy.>>

 From the organizers:

http://www.meditation.com/content/view/109/191/ .

> Your friends can register on line at http://www.meditation.com/component/option,com_civicrm/Itemid,239/
> .  Pricing information is on line as well.  We appreciate your help
> in publicizing the Forum and getting the word out.

To read the story HopeDance published, please visit:
http://www.ojaieconomy.com/2009/07/hopedance-magazine-investing-in-the-power-of-local-solutions/

For an ABC report about the Ojai Economy Group as well as their Ojai
Buck, click here at
http://www.ojaieconomy.com/

__________________
Bob Banner
Publisher & Director

HopeDance
Celebrating Transition, Opportunity and Resilience  •  2500 Oakview
Rd.  •  Templeton, CA 93465  •   805.434.3950
http://www.hopedance.org/cms
HopeDance at Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/group/hopedance
Follow us at twitter: http://twitter.com/hopedance

edibleSLO: Celebrating Local Food, Farmers and Healthy Food in SLO
County
2500 Oakview Rd.  •  Templeton, CA 93465  •   805.434.3950
http://www.ediblesanluisobispo.com
http://www.wiserearth.org/group/edibleslo
http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/group/ediblesanluisobispo
Follow us on TWITTER: http://twitter.com/edibleslo

FiLMs, PRiNT & Web: info at hopedance.org / http://www.hopedance.org /
805.369-0203
TRANSITION:
Transition Initiative PORTAL: http://www.hopedance.org/cms/content/view/535/1
Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/

Disclaimer:
The information we send out originates from reliable sources which we
believe to be accurate; but this cannot be guaranteed. We are not
responsible for any errors or omissions and we disclaim any liability
incurred as a consequence of any of the content.