[Scpg] anybody want a rooster?

Joan Stevens mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 7 11:51:03 PDT 2009

 friend got some chicks that were supposed to be hens.  She's not the type to just eat the boy so here goes (please reply to her, not me!):
"that would be great if you can post for me...
"Beautiful Rhode Island Red rooster needs home fast.  4 months old... just started crowing.  Super healthy, friendly with nice feathering.  Please call 310.869.2352 or email yokaren at gmail.com".

"...the greatest change we need to make is from consumption to production, even if on a small scale, in our own gardens. If only 10% of us do this, there is enough for everyone.

Hence the futility of revolutionaries who have no gardens, who depend on the very system they attack, and who produce words and bullets, not food and shelter."

- Bill Mollison