[Scpg] [hd-films-sb] Pozo GreenFest -Sunday Oct 18th...

bob banner info at hopedance.org
Tue Sep 22 10:24:42 PDT 2009

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Kevin Costigliolo <kcostigliolo at yahoo.com>
> Date: September 22, 2009 10:20:13 AM PDT
> Subject: Pozo GreenFest -Sunday Oct 18th
>
> 2nd Annual Pozo GreenFest
> SUNDAY OCTOBER 18TH, 2009
>
> POZO SALOON OUTDOORS–
> POZO, CA 1pm-8pm
>
> with…
> KARL DENSON’S TINY UINVERSE FISHBONE, STILL TIME, & BLUE TURTLE
> SEDUCTION
> And more…
> http://www.karldenson.com/
> http://www.blueturtlemusic.com
> http://www.fishbone.net/
> http://www.stilltimemusic.com/
>
> The Pozo Green Music Festival is a celebration to bring awareness to
> the green economy & alternative sources of energy. Our goal is to
> educate the public about healthier & more sustainable practices
> leading to a more environmentally conscious local community and
> world culture.   This event will encourage the local community to
> support environmentally friendly goods and services.
>
> THINK GLOBALLY, ACT LOCALLY!
>
> What is going down…
> •    Greening Pozo for future events
> •    Bio diesel & generators provided by TGP West and to run power
> for main stage.
> •    Solar power provided by Mobile Green Power
> •    The day will include local vendors & green information with
> local organic & vegetarian food and the famous Pozo BBQ.
>
> Tickets on sale at Boo Boo Records (SLO) , Cheap Thrills (SLO),
> Bpoyd’s Tabacco Shop (Paso Robles), Arlington Theater (Santa
> Barbara) or online @ www.pozosaloon.com
>
> For Sponsorship/Vendor Information please contact Kevin @
> 805-305-0460 or kcostigliolo at yahoo.com
>
> Special thanks to all of your sponsors for helping to make this
> possible….
>
> Main Sponsor – Mobile Green Power –Will be providing a solar
> trailer, eliminating a substantial amount of fossil fuel generated
> power.
>
> Business Sponsors – SLO Chai, TGP West, BGA, Drum Circuit. Guayaki
> Yerba Mate, Downtown Brewing Co., Third Eye Illumination, & Zero Hero
>
> Media Sponsors – New Times, Hopedance, Edible SLO Magazine,
> Information Press, KPYG, KYNS
>
> Set Times - Gates 1PM
>
> 1:30-2:45 BLUE TURTLE SEDUCTION
> 3:15-4:30 STILL TIME
> 5-6:30 FISHBONE
> 7-8:30 + encore KARL DENSON’S TINY UNIVERSE
>

> About KARL DENSON’S TINY UNIVERSE  (KDTU)
> http://www.karldenson.com/
> A highly energized funk machine, Karl Denson's Tiny Universe has
> been expanding listeners' minds and making them move to animated
> grooves since 1998. Led by former Lenny Kravitz sax-man Karl Denson,
> the Tiny Universe brings a dynamic sound that defies categorization.
> The band members, Denson on vocals, tenor sax, alto sax and flute,
> guitarist Brian Jordan, bassist Ron Johnson, keyboard player David
> Veith, trumpet player Chris Littlefield and drummer John Staten,
> [...]

__________________
Bob Banner
Publisher & Director

HopeDance
Celebrating Transition, Opportunity and Resilience  •  2500 Oakview
Rd.  •  Templeton, CA 93465  •   805.434.3950
http://www.hopedance.org/cms
HopeDance at Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/group/hopedance
Follow us at twitter: http://twitter.com/hopedance

edibleSLO: Celebrating Local Food, Farmers and Healthy Food in SLO
County
2500 Oakview Rd.  •  Templeton, CA 93465  •   805.434.3950
http://www.ediblesanluisobispo.com
http://www.wiserearth.org/group/edibleslo
http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/group/ediblesanluisobispo
Follow us on TWITTER: http://twitter.com/edibleslo

FiLMs, PRiNT & Web: info at hopedance.org / http://www.hopedance.org /
805.369-0203
TRANSITION:
Transition Initiative PORTAL: http://www.hopedance.org/cms/content/view/535/1
Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/

Disclaimer:
The information we send out originates from reliable sources which we
believe to be accurate; but this cannot be guaranteed. We are not
responsible for any errors or omissions and we disclaim any liability
incurred as a consequence of any of the content.