[Scpg] e-mail address change

Julia Russel ecohome at pacbell.net
Wed Aug 18 16:58:21 PDT 2010

Please replace <ecohome at pacbell.net> with <JuliaSR at pacbell.net> in your address book.

Thank you!
Julia

--- On Mon, 8/16/10, Quail Springs <info at quailsprings.org> wrote:

From: Quail Springs <info at quailsprings.org>
Subject: [Scpg] OrcaSchool HomeSchool Satellite Program
To: scpg at arashi.com
Date: Monday, August 16, 2010, 2:48 PM

Greetings Friends,

I want to share with you that there is a new homeschool
satellite program in Santa Barbara. We offer enrollment, record keeping and
homeschool support as well as rich, meaningful and adventurous classes. Enroll
in the program or sign up for a class to enrich your current homeschool
curricula.

If you are not a homeschooling family, but would like to
support Orca as a local non-profit to keep this program strong and thriving, we
appreciate support and participation from our community at any level! Please contact
our new director Lia Grippo to support us: theorcaschool at gmail.com

Thank you so much.

Please share this flyer with others.

Erin Boehme

Homeschool Liaison

Orcaschool

theorcaschool at gmail.com

(805)570-3913

ORCA SCHOOL HOMESCHOOL SATELLITE PROGRAM

We are excited to announce the
Orca School Homeschool Satellite Program in Santa

Barbara is currently open for
enrollment! Classes start September 8, 2010!

Weaving together academics, arts,
life skills, and deep connection with

nature, Orcaschool educates the
whole child (body, heart, and mind) and

fosters in each a life-long love
of learning. With innate curiosity and a

dedication to stewardship, our
students meet the world with a sense of

mastery, ready to face the
challenges and opportunities of their lives and

times.

Currently, we are offering
classes in:

• music

• folk dance

• spanish

• farming at Fairviews
Gardens

• specialty hand work

• arts and crafts

• woodworking

• theater arts

• outdoor education

PLEASE
CONTACT ERIN
BOEHME TO
REQUEST A CLASS SCHEDULE, FOR

FURTHER
INFORMATION, AND TO REGISTER FOR CLASSES

theorcaschool at gmail.com

(805)570-3913

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----