[Scpg] Housing?

Margie Bushman, SB Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Fri Feb 18 13:10:07 PST 2011

Hi Everyone, NikiAnne is a very special person, heads up the S'cool
Gardens program umbrelled by both SBCC Center for Sustainability &
Orfalea Foundation

she is currently in need of housing, contact her directly (see below)
if you know of any thing that might help her find a new home in Santa Barbara:

<<<>>>>
Dear friends,

We are looking for a place to call home and need your help

Who are NikiAnne and Chris?
I (NikiAnne) am a 31 year old female working with adults and youth in
environmental and sustainable living education with local non-profits
and schools.  I enjoy eating healthy and cooking, home improvement
projects (inside and outside) as well as spending time in nature. I
commute by bicycle mostly (and love it!). I am allergic to cats and,
therefore, prefer not sharing my house with one.

I (Chris) am a 39 year old male working in solar design and
installation. I am a professional builder and farmer... basically
your all around handyman.

We are clean, quiet, responsible and friendly tenants/housemates. We
are non-smokers and don't have pets. As a couple, we are interested
in on our own or living with friendly, community-oriented, responsible folks.

Our Living Preferences/Options
We are open to possibilities ranging from rustic and funky to traditional.
The essence and characteristics of the ideal home we live in:
    * move in sometime in March or April
    * is clean, warm, cozy, inviting, quiet, peaceful, beautiful and
functional
    * has lots of natural light and connection to the outside world
    * has ability to access wireless internet service
    * is bikeable to Goleta and/or Santa Barbara
    * has outdoor and garden spaces
    * has space for a home office
We are open to all of the following options.
A 1 Bedroom Cottage or Large Studio comfortable for 2 people to share
    * Open to a wide range of possibilities from community to
independent living. If living amongst others we would like them to be
clean, responsible, and friendly with healthy communication habits.
    * $700-1100/month is the sweet spot (willing to work-trade)
    * full and functioning kitchen
Shared Housing/ Co-housing/ Room in House/ Yurt
    * $700-900/month is the sweet spot (willing to work-trade)
    * full and functioning kitchen
    * 2-3 other roommates (clean, responsible, and friendly with
healthy communication habits)
    * no indoor cats or dogs
Thanks so much for your support. Feel free to contact me if you have
any leads or want more information from us.

In gratitude,

NikiAnne Feinberg
cell (831) 566-2736