[Scpg] Fwd: Please pledge for my solution-based film "Regenerative Agriculture".

John Calvert jcalvert at crystal3.com
Tue Jul 12 23:17:55 PDT 2011

  Living Web Films - Regenerative Agriculture <http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/regag/living-web-films-regenerative-agriculture>

A Documentary <http://www.kickstarter.com/discover/categories/Documentary?ref=project> project in Santa Barbara, CA <http://www.kickstarter.com/discover/cities/santa-barbara-ca?ref=project> by Beezhan Tulu <http://www.kickstarter.com/profile/regag>

*ABOUT THE FILM:*

Many advanced civilizations vanished because they did not take care of their soil. This film is about a new, progressive, and advanced practice of agriculture, that will regenerate the soil. With Regenerative Agriculture we create healthier food, build communities, and most importantly increase the top soil. Top soil, the skin of the earth, is where the life of the plant exists, and that is where our food comes from. Top soil sequesters CO2, turning a poison (in atmosphere) to food. According to many scientists, ranchers, and environmentalists worldwide, if we increase the top soil by 1.6%, the top soil sequesters so much CO2 that the amount of CO2 in atmosphere goes back to the amount before the industrial revolution in less than 10 years. The film documents different methods of advanced practices including water management through keyline design, the reintroduction of animals in to landscape, fertility management, and relocalization. Shot on three continents in some of the
most beautiful farms on the planet, featuring interviews with some of the most incredible scientist, farmers, environmentalist, and visiting amazing organizations like Earth Island Institute, Orella Ranch Stewardship,... A full 2nd production team is in Pre-Production in amazing farms near Caspian Sea, including my sister Talieh Sefidkoohi as the 2nd Director and my niece and nephews, Azi, Mamali, and Reza. Mr. James Arnold Taylor, Obi-Wan Kenobi's (Star Wars) voice over talent has also shown interest. The Voice over you hear in this trailer is also the voice of Mr. James Arnold Taylor.