[Scpg] Water Harvesting Apprenticeship Program August 15th – 24th in Santa Barbara

Barbara Wishingrad seaandmts2 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 13:01:47 PDT 2012

Water Harvesting Apprenticeship Program August 15th – 24th in Santa Barbara
Offered by the Watershed Management Group, the Santa Barbara Green Living Co-op

Are you passionate about rainwater and greywater harvesting systems? Innovative? An educator? Live in the Santa Barbara area?

Watershed Management Group is offering a 9-day hands-on water
harvesting apprenticeship training that will hone your assessment,
design, implementation, and leadership skills.

WMG co-founder
and Sr. Program Manager, Catlow Shipek, will be the primary course
instructor. Catlow has led over 100 workshops related to rain and
greywater harvesting systems. The apprenticeship program’s goal is to
provide in-depth training on how to be project managers and educational
instructors for water harvesting projects.
View our course announcement here
http://watershedmg.org/sites/default/files/newcontent/SB-Water_Harvesting_Apprenticeship_Announcement-9July2012.pdf

Application deadline: July 23rd, 2012, apply online https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/sb-apprenticeship

Questions? If you have any questions about the training program or
application process, please contact Catlow Shipek by email at
catlow at watershedmg.org or by phone at (520) 396-3266.

"Talk is cheap...It is the way we organize and use our lives every day that tells what we believe in."

César Chávez