[Scpg] Sept. 29 SOL Festival- Permaculture Guild of SB party!

Frances Iba francesiba at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 08:11:01 PDT 2012

This is an opportunity for those that value the Guild, to come together and
support the mission and future of this community!
In following up on Ann Crosby's email, the Permaculture Guild of Santa
Barbara is looking for folks to help set up/tear down the sbperm booth,
donations to help cover the fee for the booth, a canopy or tent, a couple
of tables and assorted items to help make the area inviting.
Mike Vergeer has dropped off a small banner, along with handouts and sign
up sheets used last year.  Any other ideas are welcome!
We can set up our area Friday, 9/28, late afternoon -  so folks willing to
join in are also invited to a pre-SOL party from 5:30 - 7:30pm.
Please email me (francesiba at gmail.com)   <seasmilecros at gmail.com>or Ann
Crosby (seasmilecros at gmail.com) to volunteer or for further information:

<seasmilecros at gmail.com>