[Scpg] SB residents: get 50% off of cost of water harvesting projects up to $1000

Barbara Wishingrad seaandmts2 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 17 10:53:44 PDT 2012

Happy Creek Week!
We have a great new 3 min video about our work and the subsidies we are offering to Green Living Co-op members who are City of Santa Barbara residents.
You can get 50% off of the total cost of your project up to $1000.
 If you live in the city of Santa Barbara, you can join the Co-op and then apply for the subsidy. Spread the word!
 http://youtu.be/qn2o08yoWNs

"Magical kinship should be encouraged at all times because that's what makes life bearable" Caroline Casey