[Scpg] Affordable Housing Co-op Circle

Barbara Wishingrad seaandmts2 at yahoo.com
Thu May 23 00:16:50 PDT 2013

Affordable Housing Co-op Circle
Thurs. May 30, 6:30-8:30pm
Bici Centro, 506 E. Haley St. (@ Olive), Santa Barbara
No charge

At our last circle we learned about the world of housing co-ops from Jeff Bessmer and got a brief idea of what the participants are each looking for. At this next meeting we will explore more deeply into what we each might want and what our community needs. It does not matter whether you were at previous meetings or not.

 If you are interested in affordable cooperative housing of any sort for yourself or others, please join us! And feel free to bring friends or forward this to others.

-Brad
805-705-5844 (voice, no texts, please)

"Talk is cheap...It is the way we organize and use our lives every day that tells what we believe in."

César Chávez