[Southern California Permaculture] MHG - Volunteer Morning - Sat September 6th

Hugh Kelly hkelly at talk21.com
Mon Sep 1 21:29:37 PDT 2014

Please join us between 9am - 1pm on Saturday for our regular Volunteer
Work-party - and help us keep the fruit flowing on its way to the Food Bank!

Along with the usual garden maintenance, we'll continue to work on our new
tree nursery, where we can grow our own root-stock ready for grafting.

Please come and support the Mesa's very own community food forest.

Thanks for all your support.

Hugh

Hugh Kelly
---