[Southern California Permaculture] Join Us @ SOL Food Festival/Vera Cruz Park/Sat SEPT 27/10-6pm

Margie Bushman, Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Fri Sep 26 21:57:32 PDT 2014

Come out for SOL Food Festival!

Emacs!

We will be at Space #20 for Santa Barbara Permaculture Network, and
space #19 for the Santa Barbara Food Alliance group, and will be
participating in the lively World Cafe ongoing discussion in that
same zone.  Everything taking place at Vera Cruz park, in downtown
Santa Barbara, across the street from the Saturday Farmer's
Market.  Please join us for one of the happiest & tastiest events of the year.

For more information & schedule of events

Sol Food Festival:
http://solfoodfestival.com/

Saturday, Sept 27, 2014
10am to 6pm
Vera Cruz Park, Santa Barbara, CA

The SOL Food Festival is a community festival that celebrates the
local farmers, chefs, organizations and individuals who are working
to better our food system. We connect, educate and inspire the
community to participate in the growing Sustainable, Organic, and
Local (SOL) food movement and the creation of a healthier, happier,
and more sustainable community.

Santa Babara Permaculture Network Logo

(805) 962-2571
P.O. Box 92156, Santa Barbara, CA 93190