[Southern California Permaculture] Fox and Lizard Rain Garden Workshop #2

Barbara Wishingrad seaandmts2 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 26 12:49:08 PDT 2015

This is the second of four workshops on Via Zorro (in English-- that means "Fox Way") that will transform both front yards of a duplex, where many lizards live. We created water harvesting basins in the first yard in June; then it was sheet mulched. We're ready to do the same for side B of the duplex.  To join us, sign up here.Fox and Lizard Rain Garden Workshop #2, Saturday, July 18 | Sweetwater Collaborative

|   |
| Fox and Lizard Rain Garden Workshop #2, Saturday, Jul... The B side is the larger yard, with more of a hill as it slopes to the street. The property is located at the end of a cul-de-sac.  |
|  |
| View on sweetwatercollaborati... | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

   The B side is the larger yard, with more of a hill as it slopes to the street. The property is located at the end of a cul-de-sac. We'll continue to create lizard habitat as well as places to slow, spread, and sink rainwater diverted from the roof. We'll put in fewer mulch basins during this workshop, as we will be receiving water from a smaller section of roof.  Sheet mulching will be done a few days after this workshop.Both front yards of the duplex will be planted in the fall right before the rainy season.
Sweetwater workshops are always free for participants. Snacks, drinks, and tools will be provided. Join us to learn something new, get as much of a workout as you want, and meet new people. Online registration is required.Hope to see you there!barbara wishingradCoordinator, Sweetwater Collaborative
Everything ChangesEverything is ConnectedPay Attention