[Southern California Permaculture] Permaculture Paradise Phase Two, in Carpinteria, Sat July 11

Barbara Wishingrad seaandmts2 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 26 11:55:08 PDT 2015

The front yard is done except for fall planting. The back yard awaits our collective genius. Join us for Phase Two in creating a Permaculture Paradise in a Carpinteria home.

Sign up now. Permaculture Paradise Phase Two, in Carpinteria, Sat. July 11 | Sweetwater Collaborative
|   |
| Permaculture Paradise Phase Two, in Carpinteria, Sat. Ju...Here are some images from our front yard transformation.   |
|  |
| View on sweetwatercollaborati... | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

We'll start on the back yard in the July workshop--continue shaping the earth to capture the rain, taking out the lawn, adding fruit trees and more edibles, planting climate friendly plants, mixing in nitrogen fixers, and adding plenty of mulch to help keep the water in the ground and build healthy soil organisms.
This is true Permaculture in action. Join us! Workshop is free for participants. Snacks, drinks, and tools will be provided.
barbara wishingradSweetwater Collaborative
Everything ChangesEverything is ConnectedPay Attention