[Southern California Permaculture] Learn Permaculture from the ground up at a hands-on Sweetwater workshop in Carpinteria

Barbara Wishingrad seaandmts2 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 7 15:11:48 PDT 2015

We need your body! Sign up today! Permaculture Paradise Phase Two, in Carpinteria, Sat. July 11- 8:30 AM - 1:30 PM
Free for participants. Snacks, drinks and tools are provided.
This is a unique opportunity to learn Permaculture from the ground up and be part of the movement to create water-wise and edible landscaping in our homes and neighborhoods.  Plus it's beautiful!!
The front yard is done except for fall planting. The back yard awaits our collective genius. Join us for Phase Two in creating a Permaculture Paradise in a Carpinteria home.
We'll start on the back yard in the July workshop--continue shaping the earth to capture the rain, taking out the lawn, adding fruit trees and more edibles, planting climate friendly plants, mixing in nitrogen fixers, and adding plenty of mulch to help keep the water in the ground and build healthy soil organisms.

Sign up online Permaculture Paradise Phase Two, Saturday, July 11, 2015 | Sweetwater Collaborative
|   |
| Permaculture Paradise Phase Two, Saturday, July 11, 2015...Register Now The front yard is done except for fall planting. The back yard awaits our collective genius. Join us for Phase Two in creating a Permaculture Paradise ... |
|  |
| View on sweetwatercollaborati... | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

 more info barbara wishingrad bwishingrad at gmail.com 805-403-4566
Everything ChangesEverything is ConnectedPay Attention