[Southern California Permaculture] we need more people for our 9/26 Greywater workshop!

Laura Maher laura at ecorestorationpartners.com
Mon Sep 14 08:32:24 PDT 2015

Hooray for Rain!

I volunteered to help lead a Laundry-to-Landscape Greywater design workshop
at Aqua-Flo on Saturday, 9/26 with Greywater Action. Here's a link:
http://greywateraction.org/event/ventura-design-your-own-laundry-to-landscape-greywater-system/

Unfortunately, we've had minimal success with spreading the word. We only
have 3 people registered and we need at least 8-10 people to make this
happen. Do you have access to any local email lists we can send something
out to?

Attached are a couple different flyers. The first flyer is only for the
9/26 event and the second one has both the 9/26 event and the 11/21 event
with the City of Ventura.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Laura Maher
805.815.6300
Laura at EcoRestorationPartners.com
www.EcoRestorationPartners.com

*Services from the soil up! *

P.S. Just because it's raining doesn't mean we should stop reusing
greywater. :)