[Southern California Permaculture] MHG: Saturday November 7 - Volunteer 9-1

Hugh Kelly hkelly at talk21.com
Mon Nov 2 22:23:49 PST 2015

Please join us for our regular First Saturday Volunteer Work-party – 9am-1pm

+++ Please join us on Saturday morning as we start work on our UNDERSTORY PROGRAM, led by Cinthia Ehrenborg.

If you are interested in ground-cover plants and small shrubs that would be good companions for our fruit trees, help us get started with the next stage of our understory planting program.

If you have any gardening questions you’d like answered, UCCE certified master gardeners will be on hand from 10am-12noon to help you find answers.

If you just like hanging out with other gardeners, spreading mulch, pulling weeds, taking care of trees – this is where you need to be.

Garden Calendar:

November 7    – Volunteer work-party {9am-1pm)

November 14  – California Rare Fruit Growers – “Taking cuttings of root-able fruits” {10:30am} FB <https://www.facebook.com/groups/342234172476881/events/>

November 20  – Volunteer work-party {1-5pm}

December 5    – Volunteer work-party {9am-1pm}

December 18  – ** No 3rd Friday work-party in December **

Hope to see you there.

Hugh

Hugh Kelly
---