[Southern California Permaculture] Local's discounts for PDC at Quail Springs in Cuyama, CA: April 29-May 12, 2018

Juna Rosales Muller juna at quailsprings.org
Fri Apr 6 11:05:39 PDT 2018

Southern CA folks!

We're offering *BIG discounts to locals *(within 200 miles of us) for
this *Permaculture
Design Certification* with a focus on international development work. Come
join us at *Quail Springs*, our working farm in the Cuyama Valley, CA
this *April
29-May 12, 2018*.

Email me for more details. Course page can be found here:
http://www.quailsprings.org/programs/permaculture/pdcid/

With thanks,
Juna

[image: Inline image 2]

Juna Rosales Muller
Youth Program Director & Program Coordinator
Quail Springs Permaculture
805-886-7239
http://www.quailsprings.org/

*Seeds* of Sustainable Vocations is a *ten day program for youth ages
16-20 *which focuses on the intersections of *community, justice, ecology,
and self-expression*. *Seeds* runs from *July 5-15th, 2018* and is held at
Quail Springs Permaculture farm in the Cuyama Valley. You can read more
about the program and instructors here
<http://www.quailsprings.org/programs/permaculture/sustainable-vocations>.
Tuition
is on a sliding scale basis and we offer additional scholarships to
students with high financial need.