[Lapg] Climate Change, Despair & Empowerment

Lois Arkin crsp at igc.org
Fri Jul 20 18:22:56 PDT 2007

Dear John,
I am honored to hear from you and would be delighted to sponsor Kelly
and Pat for a presentation here in the LA Eco-Village.  Having returned
last month from the Atlantic Rainforest near Sao Paulo, the "football
field a second" reality really got to me.

Please let me know what potential good dates are.  Friday nights are
frequently good for us,

I will forward this to a few other groups that may be interested, and
they can be in touch with you directly and, hopefully, we can coordinate
our dates.

Thank you for all your great work.  I have been an admirer of yours for
many years now.

Best,
Lois

************************************
Lois Arkin, Executive Director
      CRSP Institute for Urban Ecovillages
       at Los Angeles Eco-Village
117 Bimini Place #221
Los Angeles CA 90004
Phone:  213/738-1254
Fax:  213/386-8873
email:  crsp at igc.org
web:  www.laecovillage.org
wiki:  www.urbansoil.net/wiki.cgi

"reinventing the way we live in cities"

Western U.S. Council Member, Ecovillage Network of the Americas (ENA)
<http://ena.ecovillage.org>